Facts of photographer career
More than half of all photographers are self-employed. This is comparatively more than average of any other profession. Only skilled, talented and who have sound knowledge on business will survive in this profession.
Description of photography career
Photographers click and retain photos that will tell the stories and record an event. To become commercial photographer need creativity and technical expertise.
Training required for photographer
- Entry-level positions in photojournalism, industrial or scientific photography generally require a college degree in journalism or photography.
- Portrait and freelance photographers need technical proficiency, whether gained through a degree program, vocational training or extensive work experience.
Online courses for photographers (Use below links)Â
- Basics of Photography: The Complete Guide: /lifehacker.com/5815742/basics-of-photography-the-complete-guide
- Introduction to Photography and Related Media: 2282122421
- Your Road to Better Photography: bicyclo
- Lighting 101 by Strobist: 947-489-7665
- Commercial Photography: Still and Moving Image: 5208372111
- The Art of Photography (PHOT) by Dr. Shane Hulbert: 7154163063
- CreativeLife On-Air Classes: 844-887-6511
- Alison Free Online Courses and Online Learning: /alison.com/tag/photography
- Documentary Photography and Photojournalism: Still Images of a World in Motion: /ocw.mit.edu/courses/comparative-media-studies-writing/21w-749-documentary-photography-and-photojournalism-still-images-of-a-world-in-motion-spring-2016/
- Professional Family Portraits by Kirk Tuck: /www.craftsy.com/photography/classes/professional-family-portraits/35738